Our construction management professionals at Hurst Construction, LLC, organize, lead, and manage the people, materials, and processes of construction utilizing the latest technologies within the industry. As a crucial function of our quality performance structure, our leaders expertly handle the gambit of daily requirements to keep a project running smoothly.
These managers coordinate and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets completed on time and within budget. They provide open and direct communication with owners, engineers, architects, and others who are involved in the process.
Our management team works to diligently ensure that every Hurst Construction, LLC project is executed with consistent, high-quality results that meet then exceed client expectation.
As general contractor, Hurst Construction, LLC is responsible for providing all of the material, labor, equipment, (engineering vehicles and tools) and services necessary for the construction of the project. In order to get these tasks done, we hire the only the best in specialized subcontractors to perform portions of work as appropriate. This is managed through a competitive process to provide the client with the highest value and quality possible.
Upon contract award, Hurst Construction, LLC will assign a project team for your specific project. This team will include a Project Manager, Project Coordinator and Field Superintendent and if required, we will increase the layers and support staff depending on the size and complexity of the project. These team members will be responsible for the implementation of the following:
- Issuance of subcontractor/vendor contracts.
- Preparing and monitoring Project Schedules.
- Reviewing and processing Shop Drawings and Submittals.
- Developing a Material and Equipment Procurement Schedule.
- Submit and maintain a detailed Safety Plan.
- Complete and maintain Daily Contractor Logs.
- Complete and maintain material testing and inspection reports.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Coordination and completion of punch-list
- Submission of As-Built Drawings, Warranties, Guarantees, Test and Balance Reports, and Operation Manuals
- Providing temporary utilities on site
- Managing personnel on site
- Providing site surveying and engineering
- Disposing/Recycling of construction waste
- Monitoring schedules and cash flows
Download our Memorandum of Understanding/E-verify Program for Employment Verification